Growth Marketing Director
Location: United States
Reach is seeking a full-time Growth Marketing Director who not only has extensive experience growing and directing a marketing team but also has direct, hands-on experience with helping companies to go from launch to high 7 digit growth in 12 months. As a Growth Marketing Director at Reach, this person will push boundaries and create compelling D2C campaigns that fuel growth.
Our ideal candidate has deep experience building strategy and executing the full-lifecycle of customer growth in acquisition, repeat/up-sell, nurture, behavioral targeting, retention and winback.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years in early-stage growth senior marketing roles directing and executing high-performing campaigns
- Ability to execute across email, programmatic, social, search and more with a focus on conversion
- Absolutely exceptional history of results and ROI/ROAS
- A love of analytics and an iterative, data-based approach to campaign improvements
- A start-up mindset and passion
- Comfortable collaborating online (Zoom, email, slack, software)
Reach offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment.
Reach is an online education platform for K-12+ that makes the world’s best teachers accessible to anyone, anywhere, affordably. Reach combines great teachers with illustration, animation, storytelling and technology to engage students and track learning progress in real-time. Reach’s mission is to elevate and equalize education around the world by giving back through our 1:1 + 1% giving model – for every subscription purchased we will give a subscription to a child in need + we give 1% of our gross revenue to provide tech and infrastructure to further education around the world.